WINE IS AUTHENTIC WHEN...
IT ENCAPSULATES THE FLAVOUR OF THE TERROIR FROM WHICH IT COMES AND THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THAT PARTICULAR VINTAGE
There is diversification and customisation in what we do.
If nature is all about discovery, innovation and power, then the same applies to its fruits.
This is why our wines are the expression of the properties of our territory and of the particular features of the individual vintages.
Here are the principles that underpin the passionate creation of our high-quality wines.
From January to March
Geared towards achieving low grape yields
VINEYARD PROCESSING OPERATIONS
From March to September
Manual and mechanical, geared towards:
- limiting production quantities
- facilitating the healthy maturation of the grape
- waging an integrated battle against diseases
- respecting the health of the vines
HARVESTING BY HAND
From September to October
To preserve the integrity of the grape, maintaining intact its organoleptic properties
VINIFICATION AT THE WINERY
From September to December
- leveraging modern technologies to make the most of the harvest
- no recourse to chemical additives or human manipulation
MONITORING OF THE PHASES OF MATURATION OF THE WINE
In whatever state the wine is in, be it must or young wine or wine that has already been in the bottle for years, of which we want to get a handle on the maturation
FROM INTERNATIONAL AND NATIVE GRAPE VARIETIES